To request a Mass Intention we need the following information from you, which you can provide by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post or by-hand delivery to The Oratory House, 1 Albert Road, Bournemouth BH1 1BZ:
- The name of your requested intention IN BLOCK LETTERS, PLEASE.
- Whether your intention is a deceased or sick person or for their wellbeing or in thanksgiving.
- Your preferred date.
- Your preferred time
- Your name IN BLOCK LETTERS, PLEASE.
- Your telephone number and/or email address
- The amount of your Offering, which can be paid in any of the following ways:
Ways to donate your Offering:
BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
Click here to donate by credit or debit card using Give as You Live. Please enter “Mass Intention” when invited to add a message.
BY ONLINE BANKING
If you bank on-line, please make a transfer direct to:
Sort code: 30-93-04
Account number: 00875318
Please enter “Mass Intention” as the payment reference.
Please make cheques payable to: “Sacred Heart Church Bournemouth” and send to: The Oratory House, 1 Albert Road, Bournemouth BH1 1BZ. Please write “Mass Intention” on the back of the cheque.
Please note that Mass Intentions are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis and the nearest day and time of Mass will be allocated to your intention if your chosen day and time is not available.